Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Alta Loma CA.
Do you have lumpy, bumpy texture on your ceilings? This material could contain asbestos, especially if it was applied before the 1970s. Asbestos is a very dangerous material to have in your ceiling, since any asbestos dust coming off the ceiling will immediately contaminate the indoor air and put all building occupants at risk.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Get professional asbestos ceiling removal in Alta Loma CA from AQHI Inc.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Alta Loma CA
Although AQHI Inc. offers fair and competitive prices on asbestos ceiling removal in Alta Loma CA, this is still a very costly service. You probably do not want to make this investment until you are certain it is necessary for your health and safety. When making your decision, you will need to consider the following factors:
- Asbestos content: Not all old ceiling texture actually contains asbestos. So before you hire a specialty contractor for professional asbestos ceiling removal in Alta Loma CA, consider getting asbestos testing to determine the true composition of your ceiling material.
- Present condition of the material: While damaged asbestos ceiling materials pose an active threat and justify immediate removal, intact materials actually pose no immediate danger. Only damaged materials shed asbestos fibers.
- Risks to future condition of the material: Depending on the age of your ceiling and the condition of your property in general, you may be rightfully concerned that it could become damaged at any time and turn into an active health threat. In this case, you may want to get asbestos ceiling removal ASAP as a preventative measure.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Alta Loma CA
Any time you tackle any kind of project involving asbestos, you should hire a certified contractor. This is especially true when you need asbestos ceiling removal in Alta Loma CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
It is not possible to work wet when removing painted ceiling texture. This means more asbestos dust will be generated during work. Another challenge comes from the fact that with the material located on the ceiling, asbestos dust will immediately become airborne when the material is disturbed, resulting in more air contamination.
This makes it absolutely essential to find a contractor who will follow all industry best practices for asbestos ceiling removal, including:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
AQHI Inc. is a true expert in safe asbestos removal, and we have the certifications to prove it. Whether you need residential or commercial service, you can trust our experienced crews to leave your property clean and safe after asbestos ceiling removal in Alta Loma CA.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Alta Loma CA
AQHI Inc. has built a strong reputation for excellence based on over 25 years of experience and more than 50,000 projects. We pledge never to cut corners in the asbestos removal process but instead provide superior work and leave your property hazard-free. Contact us now to learn more about our services and/or get a quote on asbestos ceiling removal in Alta Loma CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Alta Loma CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Alta Loma CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.