Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Downey CA.
Do you have lumpy, bumpy texture on your ceilings? This material could contain asbestos, especially if it was applied before the 1970s. If and when asbestos fibers start working loose from this material, building occupants could breathe them in and eventually develop serious health conditions like asbestosis or mesothelioma.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Get professional asbestos ceiling removal in Downey CA from AQHI Inc.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Downey CA
While removing every possible asbestos-containing material from your home will deliver the best peace of mind against asbestos health risks, it is not strictly necessary in every case. Before you decide to get asbestos ceiling removal in Downey CA, check these three factors:
- Asbestos content: It’s a good idea to check that your ceiling really was made with asbestos before investing in asbestos ceiling removal in Downey CA. This can be accomplished with professional asbestos testing.
- Present condition of the material: Asbestos-containing materials only present an active threat if they are damaged and asbestos fibers can escape. If your ceiling is not currently damaged, you do not have to remove it.
- Risks to future condition of the material: Depending on the age of your ceiling and the condition of your property in general, you may be rightfully concerned that it could become damaged at any time and turn into an active health threat. In this case, you may want to get asbestos ceiling removal ASAP as a preventative measure.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Downey CA
No matter what kind of asbestos removal project you are considering, you need a certified contractor on the job. This is especially true when it comes to asbestos ceiling removal in Downey CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
In most asbestos removal projects, you “work wet” because wet asbestos-containing materials will not release dust like dry ones do. But painted ceilings can’t be wet down. Another challenge comes from the fact that with the material located on the ceiling, asbestos dust will immediately become airborne when the material is disturbed, resulting in more air contamination.
In short, asbestos ceiling removal is a messy job that tends to generate more asbestos dust than other sorts of projects. Therefore, it is even more important to strictly adhere to safety protocols like:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
Because AQHI Inc. is a certified asbestos contractor, you can trust us to adhere to all these safety standards and more. We maintain rigorous quality control at all our worksites so you can rest assured your project will go smoothly and leave your property safe and clean.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Downey CA
AQHI Inc. has built a strong reputation for excellence based on over 25 years of experience and more than 50,000 projects. We guarantee that your asbestos removal will be done to a high standard and we can confirm this fact with asbestos air testing after the project is complete. You can contact us at 800-481-8080 to request more information or to schedule your asbestos ceiling removal in Downey CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Downey CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Downey CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.