Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Encino CA.
If your property was last remodeled in the 1970s or earlier, any acoustic ceiling tiles or popcorn ceilings you have may very well contain asbestos. To avoid health risks, you will want to get these types of materials removed.
3 Things to Check Before Investing in Asbestos Ceiling Removal
While removing every possible asbestos-containing material from your home will deliver the best peace of mind against asbestos health risks, it is not strictly necessary in every case. The following 3 factors should be considered carefully when deciding to invest in asbestos ceiling removal in Encino CA:
- Asbestos content: Naturally before you get asbestos ceiling removal in Encino CA you will need to confirm that your ceiling materials actually do contain asbestos via an asbestos test.
- Present condition of the material: Asbestos-containing materials only present an active threat if they are damaged and asbestos fibers can escape. Damaged ceilings should be removed immediately, but if your ceiling is in good condition you may not actually need to remove it right now.
- Risks to future condition of the material: If your ceiling is getting old, or you anticipate needing to cut into it for renovations or repairs, you should get it removed even if it seems to be in good condition at the moment.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Encino CA
Whenever you tackle a project involving asbestos, you need a certified contractor. This is especially true when asbestos ceiling removal in Encino CA is involved.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
In most asbestos removal projects, you “work wet” because wet asbestos-containing materials will not release dust like dry ones do. But painted ceilings can’t be wet down. This means the contractor must be very careful to follow best practices for working safely with asbestos such as:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
AQHI Inc. is a true expert in safe asbestos removal, and we have the certifications to prove it. We have what it takes to complete your asbestos ceiling removal in Encino CA properly to leave your home in safe condition.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc.
At AQHI Inc., we truly care about the safety of your property. We guarantee that your asbestos removal will be done to a high standard and we can confirm this fact with asbestos air testing after the project is complete. Contact us now to learn more about our services and/or get a quote on asbestos ceiling removal in Encino CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Encino CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Encino CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.