Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Woodland Hills CA.
Textured acoustic ceilings can look pretty ugly, but that’s not all that’s wrong with them. They may also be harmful to your health. Many of these acoustic ceilings contain asbestos fibers, and if these fibers break loose and get into your home’s air, every breath you take could expose you to serious health risks including lung cancer and mesothelioma.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Invest in asbestos ceiling removal in Woodland Hills CA from the pros at AQHI Inc.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Woodland Hills CA
Of course, the best way to ensure your home is safe is to remove anything and everything that could possibly contain asbestos. But, this approach would probably be overkill. Not all materials actually NEED to be removed. The following 3 factors should be considered carefully when deciding to invest in asbestos ceiling removal in Woodland Hills CA:
- Asbestos content: Remember, not all popcorn or cottage cheese ceilings contain asbestos. If you are lucky, asbestos testing may reveal that your ceiling is asbestos-free, in which case you will not need specialty services for asbestos ceiling removal in Woodland Hills CA.
- Present condition of the material: Asbestos-containing ceiling materials present no immediate danger unless they are damaged. If your ceiling is not damaged, it is not currently dropping asbestos dust and you may not need immediate removal services.
- Risks to future condition of the material: If you are planning a renovation or remodeling project, or if you worry your ceiling could become damaged for any reason, it might be wise to remove the asbestos texture now to prevent the risk of future asbestos contamination problems.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Woodland Hills CA
Finding a certified asbestos contractor is vital for ensuring safety and compliance during any kind of asbestos removal project. However, it is particularly important to use a professional for asbestos ceiling removal in Woodland Hills CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
For most asbestos removal projects, the protocol is to dampen the materials before removal, to minimize fiber release during work. Unfortunately, a painted acoustic ceiling cannot be wet down. Asbestos ceiling materials also generate more airborne dust simply because of their location–any dust that is dislodged will immediately become airborne. Due to these challenges, there is going to be more asbestos dust in the workspace than in your typical asbestos removal project. This makes it absolutely essential to find a contractor who will follow all industry best practices for asbestos ceiling removal, including:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc., we know all the best practices for asbestos removal and we maintain extremely strict safety standards on our work sites. As a certified asbestos removal contractor, you can trust us to provide top-quality service in compliance with all relevant state and federal laws.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Woodland Hills CA
At AQHI Inc., we treat every property with the same care we would expect for our own home. We will provide you with personalized service, including a plan designed to minimize disturbance on your property and eliminate all risks. If you would like to learn more about asbestos ceiling removal in Woodland Hills CA, please Contact us now at 800-481-8080.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Woodland Hills CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Woodland Hills CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.