Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Corona CA.
Whether you have lumpy “cottage cheese” or “popcorn” ceiling texture, or acoustic ceiling panels, if your ceiling has not been updated since the 1970s it is highly likely that your ceiling contains asbestos. If and when asbestos fibers start working loose from this material, building occupants could breathe them in and eventually develop serious health conditions like asbestosis or mesothelioma.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Invest in asbestos ceiling removal in Corona CA from the pros at AQHI Inc.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Corona CA
Although AQHI Inc. offers fair and competitive prices on asbestos ceiling removal in Corona CA, this is still a very costly service. You probably do not want to make this investment until you are certain it is necessary for your health and safety. When making your decision, you will need to consider the following factors:
- Asbestos content: Not all acoustic ceilings contain asbestos, so naturally before you invest in asbestos ceiling removal in Corona CA you are going to want to learn more about the content of your ceiling materials. A professional asbestos inspection and testing will help.
- Present condition of the material: Asbestos-containing ceiling materials present no immediate danger unless they are damaged. If your ceiling is not damaged, it is not currently dropping asbestos dust and you may not need immediate removal services.
- Risks to future condition of the material: Just because your ceiling materials are in good condition right now does not guarantee they will stay that way. You may wish to remove undamaged asbestos ceiling materials right now to prevent health risks associated with any future damage to the material.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Corona CA
Whenever you tackle a project involving asbestos, you need a certified contractor. This is especially true when asbestos ceiling removal in Corona CA is involved.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
Asbestos ceiling removal projects present two special hazards. First, there is the challenge of working with a dry material, as painted ceilings can’t be wet down to minimize fiber release. Another concern is that when asbestos fibers flake off of the ceiling, they are immediately airborne and can quickly contaminate all your indoor air.
In short, asbestos ceiling removal is a messy job that tends to generate more asbestos dust than other sorts of projects. This makes it absolutely essential to find a contractor who will follow all industry best practices for asbestos ceiling removal, including:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc., we hold multiple different certifications qualifying us to complete even the most complicated asbestos removal jobs. We have what it takes to complete your asbestos ceiling removal in Corona CA properly to leave your home in safe condition.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Corona CA
AQHI Inc. has built a strong reputation for excellence based on over 20 years of experience and more than 50,000 projects. We pledge never to cut corners in the asbestos removal process but instead provide superior work and leave your property hazard-free. If you would like to learn more about asbestos ceiling removal in Corona CA, please Contact us at 800-481-8080.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Corona CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Corona CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.