Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Granada Hills CA.
Whether you call them popcorn ceilings, cottage cheese ceilings, or acoustic ceilings, these textured materials are just plain ugly. But that’s not even the biggest problem with them. They are also potentially hazardous. Many of these acoustic ceilings contain asbestos fibers, and if these fibers break loose and get into your home’s air, every breath you take could expose you to serious health risks including lung cancer and mesothelioma.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Invest in asbestos ceiling removal in Granada Hills CA from the pros at AQHI Inc.
3 Things to Check Before Getting asbestos ceiling removal in Granada Hills CA
While removing every possible asbestos-containing material from your home will deliver the best peace of mind against asbestos health risks, it is not strictly necessary in every case. Before you move forward with asbestos ceiling removal in Granada Hills CA, consider these 3 things:
- Asbestos content: Obviously, you only need professional asbestos ceiling removal in Granada Hills CA if your ceiling materials really do contain asbestos. Asbestos testing can confirm the presence of asbestos.
- Present condition of the material: While damaged asbestos ceiling materials pose an active threat and justify immediate removal, intact materials actually pose no immediate danger. Only damaged materials shed asbestos
- Risks to future condition of the material: If your ceiling is getting old, or you anticipate needing to cut into it for renovations or repairs, you should get it removed even if it seems to be in good condition at the moment.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Granada Hills CA
Finding a certified asbestos contractor is vital for ensuring safety and compliance during any kind of asbestos removal project. However, it is particularly important to use a professional for asbestos ceiling removal in Granada Hills CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
In most asbestos removal projects, you “work wet” because wet asbestos-containing materials will not release dust like dry ones do. But painted ceilings can’t be wet down. Another concern is that when asbestos fibers flake off of the ceiling, they are immediately airborne and can quickly contaminate all your indoor air. The end result of these challenges is more dust in the work space. Therefore, it is even more important to strictly adhere to safety protocols like:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc., we hold multiple different certifications qualifying us to complete even the most complicated asbestos removal jobs. You can rely on our thoroughly trained employees to get your asbestos ceiling removal in Granada Hills CA done to a high standard in compliance with all relevant rules and regulations.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Granada Hills CA
At AQHI Inc., we truly care about the safety of your property. We pledge never to cut corners in the asbestos removal process but instead provide superior work and leave your property hazard-free. You can Contact us now at 800-481-8080 to request more information or to schedule your asbestos ceiling removal in Granada Hills CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Granada Hills CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Granada Hills CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.