AQHI Inc. is your one-stop contractor for all kinds of asbestos removal in Hacienda Heights CA.
In years gone by, asbestos was a very common ingredient in many different building materials. It could be found in every level of a building from the cement to the roofing. If your property was built with asbestos, it is now like a time bomb of contamination waiting to go off. In order to neutralize the health threat associated with asbestos building materials, you need to get these materials off your property. In other words, you need professional asbestos removal in Hacienda Heights CA from AQHI Inc.
Now you may wonder…
Why Exactly Are Asbestos-Containing Materials Dangerous?
Materials made with asbestos aren’t really dangerous when they’re brand new and all the asbestos fibers are bound up in the matrix of the material. They only become a problem as they age and begin to shed these fibers as dust. Asbestos fibers can linger in the air for days if disturbed, and if you breathe them in they can lodge in your lungs, causing serious health problems including lung cancer.
Why Can’t I Do My Own Asbestos Removal in Hacienda Heights CA?
It is essential to have a professional handle your asbestos removal in Hacienda Heights CA for several reasons:
- First of all, only a professional can properly evaluate the risks presented by an asbestos-containing material.
- Secondly, in untrained hands, an asbestos removal in Hacienda Heights CA can actually be more hazardous than just leaving the material alone. Without the proper sealed work zone design and safety protocols, significant amounts of asbestos dust may be generated during removal activities and can easily spread throughout the property.
- Finally, you cannot dispose of asbestos waste safely on your own. Waste must be bagged properly and delivered to a hazmat waste disposal facility by a certified transporter like AQHI Inc.
With such severe health consequences attached to a bungled asbestos removal in Hacienda Heights CA, why would you ever want to tackle this kind of project yourself? AQHI Inc. can get the job done better, faster, and more safely than you could on your own because we understand and implement every possible safety protocol.
We Handle the Toughest Projects With Ease
Whether your asbestos removal in Hacienda Heights CA is large or small, AQHI Inc. will tackle it with the same conscientious service. As a 20+ year veteran of the asbestos remediation industry with many certifications to our credit, we make an especially smart choice of contractor for complicated removal projects like:
- Acoustic Ceiling Removal: Removing a cottage cheese ceiling is tricky because the material can’t be wet down to minimize fiber release, as is standard practice for most asbestos removal projects. Instead the fibers will immediately become airborne. Fortunately, AQHI Inc. utilizes expert containment protocols to compensate for the extra challenges of asbestos ceiling removal.
- Asbestos Duct Removal: When removing asbestos-containing materials in and around ductwork, having a properly sealed work zone is extremely important. Otherwise, asbestos dust could easily escape into the HVAC system and contaminate other parts of the property. You can trust AQHI Inc. to use proper care when working anywhere near your HVAC system.
- Asbestos Roof Removal: Considering that asbestos roof removal has the potential to contaminate not only your building but also the local environment, obviously it is a job for the pros. We follow best practices for keeping asbestos fibers from getting into the building or floating off into the air when removing all types of asbestos-containing roofing materials.
Call Now for a Quote on Your Project
If you suspect you need asbestos removal, do not hesitate to dial 800-481-8080 and ask the pros at AQHI Inc. for a quote.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in in Hacienda Heights CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for in Hacienda Heights CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.