Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in La Verne CA.
Whether you have lumpy “cottage cheese” or “popcorn” ceiling texture, or acoustic ceiling panels, if your ceiling has not been updated since the 1970s it is highly likely that your ceiling contains asbestos. Asbestos is a very dangerous material to have in your ceiling, since any asbestos dust coming off the ceiling will immediately contaminate the indoor air and put all building occupants at risk.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Get professional asbestos ceiling removal in La Verne CA from AQHI Inc.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in La Verne CA
Although AQHI Inc. offers fair and competitive prices on asbestos ceiling removal in La Verne CA, this is still a very costly service. You probably do not want to make this investment until you are certain it is necessary for your health and safety. When making your decision, you will need to consider the following factors:
- Asbestos content: Not all acoustic ceilings contain asbestos, so naturally before you invest in asbestos ceiling removal in La Verne CA you are going to want to learn more about the content of your ceiling materials. A professional asbestos inspection and testing will help.
- Present condition of the material: While damaged asbestos ceiling materials pose an active threat and justify immediate removal, intact materials actually pose no immediate danger. Only damaged materials shed asbestos fibers.
- Risks to future condition of the material: Of course, materials that are undamaged right now could easily become damaged in the future. Depending on how high the risk of future damage is–and how badly you want peace of mind against asbestos contamination–you may want to remove all asbestos-containing materials now regardless of condition.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in La Verne CA
Whenever you tackle a project involving asbestos, you need a certified contractor. This is especially true when asbestos ceiling removal in La Verne CA is involved.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
In most asbestos removal projects, you “work wet” because wet asbestos-containing materials will not release dust like dry ones do. But painted ceilings can’t be wet down. Another concern is that when asbestos fibers flake off of the ceiling, they are immediately airborne and can quickly contaminate all your indoor air.
Due to these challenges, there is going to be more asbestos dust in the workspace than in your typical asbestos removal project. This makes it absolutely essential to find a contractor who will follow all industry best practices for asbestos ceiling removal, including:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc., we hold multiple different certifications qualifying us to complete even the most complicated asbestos removal jobs. We have what it takes to complete your asbestos ceiling removal in La Verne CA properly to leave your home in safe condition.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in La Verne CA
At AQHI Inc., we treat every property with the same care we would expect for our own home. We will provide you with personalized service, including a plan designed to minimize disturbance on your property and eliminate all risks. You can contact us at 800-481-8080 to request more information or to schedule your asbestos ceiling removal in La Verne CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in La Verne CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in La Verne CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.