Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Lake Forest CA.
Whether you have a cottage cheese ceiling or certain kinds of acoustic ceiling tiles, it is entirely possible that these materials could contain asbestos. If so, you could be getting showered with hazardous asbestos dust from above and you should definitely consider having the ceiling materials removed.
3 Things to Check Before Investing in Asbestos Ceiling Removal
Not all asbestos-containing materials actually NEED to be removed. The following 3 factors should be considered carefully when deciding to invest in asbestos ceiling removal in Lake Forest CA:
- Asbestos content: First of all, you need to check that your ceiling really does contain asbestos. Depending on the results of your asbestos test, you may not actually to need get asbestos ceiling removal in Lake Forest CA in order to keep your property safe.
- Present condition of the material: So long as asbestos-containing materials are intact, there is no way for harmful fibers to escape and pose an active health threat. Damaged ceilings should be removed immediately, but if your ceiling is in good condition you should be able to leave it untouched for now.
- Risks to future condition of the material: If you think that your ceiling is likely to become damaged in the future (perhaps from a remodeling project requiring you to cut through the ceiling) you should get the ceiling removed now.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Lake Forest CA
Any kind of asbestos removal project requires expert attention from a certified contractor. This is even more important when it comes to asbestos ceiling removal in Lake Forest CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
Normally, asbestos-containing materials are wetted down before removal work begins to help minimize fiber release. This is not possible with acoustic ceiling materials that have been painted. This means the contractor must be very careful to follow best practices for working safely with asbestos such as:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc., we have earned all the certifications that are needed to remove and dispose of asbestos-containing materials safely, even in the most challenging conditions. You can rely on our thoroughly trained employees to get your asbestos ceiling removal in Lake Forest CA done to a high standard in compliance with all relevant rules and regulations.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc.
At AQHI Inc., we treat every property with the same care we would expect for our own home. We pledge never to cut corners in the asbestos removal process but instead provide superior work and leave your property hazard-free. Contact us now to learn more about our services and/or get a quote on asbestos ceiling removal in Lake Forest CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Lake Forest CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Lake Forest CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.