Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in North Hills CA.
Whether you have lumpy “cottage cheese” or “popcorn” ceiling texture, or acoustic ceiling panels, if your ceiling has not been updated since the 1970s it is highly likely that your ceiling contains asbestos. This presents a health threat to anyone living or working in the building, as the ceiling could be releasing dangerous asbestos fibers into your indoor air.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Invest in asbestos ceiling removal in North Hills CA from the pros at AQHI Inc.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in North Hills CA
While removing every possible asbestos-containing material from your home will deliver the best peace of mind against asbestos health risks, it is not strictly necessary in every case. Before you decide to get asbestos ceiling removal in North Hills CA, check these three factors:
- Asbestos content: Just because your ceiling materials are old and suspicious-looking does not necessarily mean they contain asbestos. Before you schedule a professional asbestos ceiling removal in North Hills CA with a specialty contractor like AQHI Inc., you should consider getting an asbestos test to make sure you really have a problem.
- Present condition of the material: So long as asbestos-containing materials are intact, there is no way for harmful fibers to escape and pose an active health threat. If your ceiling is not currently damaged, you do not have to remove it.
- Risks to future condition of the material: If your ceiling is getting old, or you anticipate needing to cut into it for renovations or repairs, you should get it removed even if it seems to be in good condition at the moment.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in North Hills CA
Any kind of asbestos removal project requires expert attention from a certified contractor. This is even more important when it comes to asbestos ceiling removal in North Hills CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
Normally, asbestos-containing materials are wetted down before removal work begins to help minimize fiber release. This is not possible with ceiling materials that have been painted. Plus, there is the challenge of working with a material that is over the worker’s head, where gravity will be pulling any loosened asbestos fibers right down on top of them.
The end result of these challenges is more dust in the work space. This means the contractor must be very careful to follow best practices for working safely with asbestos such as:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
AQHI Inc. is a true expert in safe asbestos removal, and we have the certifications to prove it. We have what it takes to complete your asbestos ceiling removal in North Hills CA properly to leave your home in safe condition.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in North Hills CA
At AQHI Inc., we truly care about the safety of your property. We pledge never to cut corners in the asbestos removal process but instead provide superior work and leave your property hazard-free. If you would like to learn more about asbestos ceiling removal in North Hills CA, please contact us at 800-481-8080.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in North Hills CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in North Hills CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.