Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in North Hollywood CA.
The sight of lumpy, bumpy ceiling texture in homes and businesses built before the 1970s makes many people’s skin crawl. Not only is this material ugly; it could contain asbestos. This presents a health threat to anyone living or working in the building, as the ceiling could be releasing dangerous asbestos fibers into your indoor air.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Call AQHI Inc. for professional asbestos ceiling removal in North Hollywood CA.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in North Hollywood CA
Even just the idea that your ceiling might contain asbestos could be enough to affect the property value and cause you considerable concern. So you might be very eager to get any questionable materials removed ASAP. But before you commit to professional asbestos ceiling removal in North Hollywood CA, make sure you have considered the following points that will affect when and how you get your ceiling texture removed:
- Asbestos content: Being installed prior to the 1970s is a strong clue you might have asbestos in your acoustic ceiling materials. However, it is not solid proof that you need professional asbestos ceiling removal in North Hollywood CA. To be certain you have asbestos, we recommend investing in asbestos testing.
- Present condition of the material: If your asbestos ceiling material is intact and undamaged, it is not releasing any asbestos fibers into your indoor air. This means that asbestos removal is not absolutely necessary right now.
- Risks to future condition of the material: Of course, materials that are undamaged right now could easily become damaged in the future. Depending on how high the risk of future damage is–and how badly you want peace of mind against asbestos contamination–you may want to remove all asbestos-containing materials now regardless of condition.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in North Hollywood CA
When a project involves handling asbestos, you want a contractor who knows what they’re doing. A certified contractor is especially important if your project includes asbestos ceiling removal in North Hollywood CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
In most asbestos removal projects, you “work wet” because wet asbestos-containing materials will not release dust like dry ones do. But painted ceilings can’t be wet down. Asbestos ceiling materials also generate more airborne dust simply because of their location–any dust that is dislodged will immediately become airborne.
In short, asbestos ceiling removal is a messy job that tends to generate more asbestos dust than other sorts of projects. If you do a DIY job or use an unqualified contractor, asbestos ceiling removal activities could actually make contamination on your property worse. You must choose an experienced contractor who knows how to implement key safety protocols like:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
AQHI Inc. is a true expert in safe asbestos removal, and we have the certifications to prove it. We have what it takes to complete your asbestos ceiling removal in North Hollywood CA properly to leave your home in safe condition.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in North Hollywood CA
At AQHI Inc., we treat every property with the same care we would expect for our own home. We pledge never to cut corners in the asbestos removal process but instead provide superior work and leave your property hazard-free. Contact us now to learn more about our services and/or get a quote on asbestos ceiling removal in North Hollywood CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in North Hollywood CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in North Hollywood CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.