AQHI Inc. is your one-stop contractor for all kinds of asbestos removal in North Hollywood CA.
Do you own a home or business built prior to 1970? There is a strong possibility that your property has asbestos-containing materials in it, such as asbestos floor tiles, asbestos ceiling texture, or asbestos duct materials. These materials have the potential to cause serious health problems for anyone who occupies or frequents the property. In order to neutralize the health threat associated with asbestos building materials, you need to get these materials off your property. In other words, you need professional asbestos removal in North Hollywood CA from AQHI Inc.
Now you may wonder…
Why Exactly Are Asbestos-Containing Materials Dangerous?
Materials made with asbestos aren’t really dangerous when they’re brand new and all the asbestos fibers are bound up in the matrix of the material. They only become a problem as they age and begin to shed these fibers as dust. Asbestos fibers can linger in the air for days if disturbed, and if you breathe them in they can lodge in your lungs, causing serious health problems including lung cancer.
Why Can’t I Do My Own Asbestos Removal in North Hollywood CA?
It is essential to have a professional handle your asbestos removal in North Hollywood CA for several reasons:
- First, only a professional can properly evaluate the risks presented by an asbestos-containing material.
- Secondly, a DIY asbestos removal in North Hollywood CA may actually create more contamination than was present before. This may occur because you do not know the proper protocols for asbestos removal, containment, and cleanup, or because you do not have the skills or equipment required to implement these protocols.
- Lastly, professional assistance is required for asbestos waste disposal. Only certified hazmat transporters like AQHI Inc. are authorized to drive waste to designated disposal facilities.
With such severe health consequences attached to a bungled asbestos removal in North Hollywood CA, why would you ever want to tackle this kind of project yourself? Instead, trust AQHI Inc. to provide safe and professional service every step of the way, from the first cut into the asbestos-containing material to the final cleanup and air purification.
We Handle the Toughest Projects With Ease
Whether your asbestos removal in North Hollywood CA is large or small, AQHI Inc. will tackle it with the same conscientious service. As a 20+ year veteran of the asbestos remediation industry with many certifications to our credit, we make an especially smart choice of contractor for complicated removal projects like:
- Acoustic Ceiling Removal: Normally, we wet down asbestos-containing materials to minimize fiber release during removal. This cannot be done with popcorn ceilings, so removing them generates extra dust. At AQHI Inc., we know how to compensate for this with superior quality precautions such as tightly sealed work spaces and HEPA air filtration.
- Asbestos Duct Removal: Asbestos duct removal is a very sensitive activity because of the possibility for asbestos dust to get into your HVAC system and contaminate the entire property. At AQHI Inc., we employ multiple safeguards to prevent this.
- Asbestos Roof Removal: We have actually seen general contractors throwing asbestos materials off of rooftops in blatant disregard for the requirements of proper asbestos roof removal. Needless to say, we don’t do this at AQHI Inc. We follow best practices for keeping asbestos fibers from getting into the building or floating off into the air when removing all types of asbestos-containing roofing materials.
Call Now for a Quote on Your Project
AQHI Inc. is able to provide reliable estimates on all kinds of asbestos removal services, thanks to our many years of experience in this industry. Call us 800-481-8080 now to learn more about working with AQHI Inc.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in in North Hollywood CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for in North Hollywood CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.