Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Ontario CA.
The sight of lumpy, bumpy ceiling texture in homes and businesses built before the 1970s makes many people’s skin crawl. Not only is this material ugly; it could contain asbestos. Asbestos is a very dangerous material to have in your ceiling, since any asbestos dust coming off the ceiling will immediately contaminate the indoor air and put all building occupants at risk of developing serious respiratory diseases.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Invest in asbestos ceiling removal in Ontario CA from the pros at AQHI Inc.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Ontario CA
Although AQHI Inc. offers fair and competitive prices on asbestos ceiling removal in Ontario CA, this is still a very costly service. You probably do not want to make this investment until you are certain it is necessary for your health and safety. When making your decision, you will need to consider the following factors:
- Asbestos content: It’s a good idea to check that your ceiling really was made with asbestos before investing in asbestos ceiling removal in Ontario CA. This can be accomplished with professional asbestos testing.
- Present condition of the material: Asbestos-containing materials are not dangerous unless fibers can escape from the matrix. Damaged ceilings should be removed immediately, but if your ceiling is in good condition you may not actually need to remove it right now.
- Risks to future condition of the material: If you think that your ceiling is likely to become damaged in the future (perhaps from a remodeling project requiring you to cut through the ceiling) you should get the ceiling removed now.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Ontario CA
When a project involves working with asbestos, you want a licensed and certified contractor who knows how to get the job done safely. It is particularly important to have a pro on the job for asbestos ceiling removal in Ontario CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
In most asbestos removal projects, you “work wet” because wet asbestos-containing materials will not release dust like dry ones do. But painted ceilings can’t be wet down. Plus, there is the challenge of working with a material that is over the worker’s head, where gravity will be pulling any loosened asbestos fibers right down on top of them.
In short, asbestos ceiling removal is a messy job that tends to generate more asbestos dust than other sorts of projects. This means the contractor must be very careful to follow best practices for working safely with asbestos such as:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc., we know all the best practices for asbestos removal and we maintain extremely strict safety standards on our work sites. As a certified asbestos removal contractor, you can trust us to provide top-quality service in compliance with all relevant state and federal laws.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Ontario CA
At AQHI Inc., we treat every property with the same care we would expect for our own home. We guarantee that your asbestos removal will be done to a high standard and we can confirm this fact with asbestos air testing after the project is complete. Contact us now to learn more about our services and/or get a quote on asbestos ceiling removal in Ontario CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Ontario CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Ontario CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.