Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Pacific Palisades CA.
Whether you call them popcorn ceilings, cottage cheese ceilings, or acoustic ceilings, these textured materials are just plain ugly. But that’s not even the biggest problem with them. They are also potentially hazardous. These types of ceilings may be made with asbestos, especially if they were installed between the 1950s and the 1980s. If this is the case, they could release asbestos fibers with the potential to cause deadly health problems.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger: Get professional asbestos ceiling removal in Pacific Palisades CA from AQHI Inc.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Pacific Palisades CA
Even just the idea that your ceiling might contain asbestos could be enough to affect the property value and cause you considerable concern. So you might be very eager to get any questionable materials removed ASAP. But before you commit to professional asbestos ceiling removal in Pacific Palisades CA, make sure you have considered the following points that will affect when and how you get you ceiling texture removed.
- Asbestos content: Naturally before you get asbestos ceiling removal in Pacific Palisades CA you will need to confirm that your ceiling actually does contain asbestos via an asbestos test.
- Present condition of the material: Asbestos-containing materials only present an active threat if they are damaged and asbestos fibers can escape. Therefore you really only need to remove damaged or deteriorating ceilings.
- Risks to future condition of the material: If your ceiling is getting old, or you anticipate needing to cut into it for renovations or repairs, you should get it removed even if it seems to be in good condition at the moment.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Pacific Palisades CA
When a project involves handling asbestos, you want a contractor who knows what they’re doing. A certified contractor is especially important if your project includes asbestos ceiling removal in Pacific Palisades CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
Asbestos ceiling removal projects present two special hazards. First, there is the challenge of working with a dry material, as painted ceilings can’t be wet down to minimize fiber release. Another concern is that when asbestos fibers flake off of the ceiling, they are immediately airborne and can quickly contaminate all your indoor air.
The end result of these challenges is more dust in the work space. Therefore, it is even more important to strictly adhere to safety protocols like:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc., we have earned all the certifications that are needed to remove and dispose of asbestos-containing materials safely, even in the most challenging conditions. We have what it takes to complete your asbestos ceiling removal in Pacific Palisades CA properly to leave your home in safe condition.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Pacific Palisades CA
At AQHI Inc., we truly care about the safety of your property. We guarantee that your asbestos removal will be done to a high standard and we can confirm this fact with asbestos air testing after the project is complete. If you would like to learn more about asbestos ceiling removal in Pacific Palisades CA, please contact us at 800-481-8080.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Pacific Palisades CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Pacific Palisades CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.