Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Pomona CA.
The sight of lumpy, bumpy ceiling texture in homes and businesses built before the 1970s makes many people’s skin crawl. Not only is this material ugly; it could contain asbestos. If the ceiling becomes damaged, asbestos fibers could be released into your indoor air, which will pose a serious danger to anyone who inhales them.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Call AQHI Inc. for professional asbestos ceiling removal in Pomona CA.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Pomona CA
Before you decide to invest in asbestos ceiling removal in Pomona CA, you will want to consider the following three factors, which can affect the timing of your project and methods that should be used:
- Asbestos content: Remember, not all popcorn or cottage cheese ceilings contain asbestos. If you are lucky, asbestos testing may reveal that your ceiling is asbestos-free, in which case you will not need specialty services for asbestos ceiling removal in Pomona CA.
- Present condition of the material: Asbestos-containing ceiling materials present no immediate danger unless they are damaged. If your ceiling is not damaged, it is not currently dropping asbestos dust and you may not need immediate removal services.
- Risks to future condition of the material: If you are planning a renovation or remodeling project, or if you worry your ceiling could become damaged for any reason, it might be wise to remove the asbestos texture now to prevent the risk of future asbestos contamination problems.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Pomona CA
Any time you tackle any kind of project involving asbestos, you should hire a certified contractor. This is especially true when you need asbestos ceiling removal in Pomona CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
For most asbestos removal projects, the protocol is to dampen the materials before removal, to minimize fiber release during work. Unfortunately, a painted acoustic ceiling cannot be wet down. Another challenge comes from the fact that with the material located on the ceiling, asbestos dust will immediately become airborne when the material is disturbed, resulting in more air contamination.
In order to leave your property clean, your contractor must strictly adhere to safety protocols like:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc., we hold multiple different certifications qualifying us to complete even the most complicated asbestos removal jobs. We have what it takes to complete your asbestos ceiling removal in Pomona CA properly to leave your home in safe condition.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Pomona CA
At AQHI Inc., we treat every property with the same care we would expect for our own home. We will provide you with personalized service, including a plan designed to minimize disturbance on your property and eliminate all risks. You can Contact us at 800-481-8080 to request more information or to schedule your asbestos ceiling removal in Pomona CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Pomona CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Pomona CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.