Avoid airborne asbestos contamination with expert asbestos duct removal in Pomona CA.
Ductwork is one of the most problematic places to have asbestos-containing materials. Why? Because any loose asbestos fibers can easily get into the duct and circulate throughout the property, leading to widespread contamination.
With ductwork hidden inside walls and attics, it’s not uncommon for property owners to be oblivious to the threat. In fact, most people’s first clue that they have a problem comes from an HVAC contactor or remodeling contractor reporting their suspicion that there is asbestos present. Discovering asbestos in your ducts will bring your project to a standstill, because a specialist like AQHI Inc. must be brought in to perform the necessary asbestos duct removal in Pomona CA.
Now you may be wondering…
…Why Can’t My HVAC Contractor Provide Asbestos Duct Removal in Pomona CA?
Allowing anyone other than a certified asbestos removal contractor to tackle your asbestos duct removal in Pomona CA will pose significant health and liability risks to everyone involved. For example:
- Workers could be at risk for asbestos exposure due to inadequate safety gear
- Failure to properly seal off and ventilate the area could result in asbestos dust traveling all over your property during removal
- Asbestos waste could end up in a general landfill instead of a designated facility, contaminating the environment
Choose a Certified Asbestos Removal Contractor Instead
A certified professional such as AQHI Inc. will not make the dangerous mistakes your average HVAC contractor might. Instead, we follow all the industry best practices for safe asbestos removal:
- No one enters the work area without a respirator and a disposable coverall
- We seal off all duct openings with tape and heavy-duty plastic before beginning the asbestos duct removal in Pomona CA to prevent contamination of the building
- Sophisticated HEPA filtration systems are used to scrub the air before it leaves the work zone so no asbestos can escape
- We vacuum and mop the area when work is finished to clean up all asbestos fibers
- We are certified to transport asbestos waste to the proper disposal locations.
Ready to Breathe Easier?
Get Asbestos Duct Removal in Pomona CA Now
The idea that your ducts may be contaminated by asbestos can be worrisome to say the least. You are right to be concerned about your family being exposed. There’s no reason to live with this possibility when safe asbestos duct removal in Pomona CA is available from AQHI Inc. Just call us at 800-481-8080.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Duct Removal in Pomona CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Duct Removal in Pomona CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.