Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Rancho Cucamonga CA.
Whether you have lumpy “cottage cheese” or “popcorn” ceiling texture, or acoustic ceiling panels, if your ceiling has not been updated since the 1970s it is highly likely that your ceiling contains asbestos. This presents a health threat to anyone living or working in the building, as the ceiling could be releasing dangerous asbestos fibers into your indoor air.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Get professional asbestos ceiling removal in Rancho Cucamonga CA from AQHI Inc.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Rancho Cucamonga CA
Although AQHI Inc. offers fair and competitive prices on asbestos ceiling removal in Rancho Cucamonga CA, this is still a very costly service. You probably do not want to make this investment until you are certain it is necessary for your health and safety. When making your decision, you will need to consider the following factors:
- Asbestos content: Being installed prior to the 1970s is a strong clue you might have asbestos in your acoustic ceiling materials. However, it is not solid proof that you need professional asbestos ceiling removal in Rancho Cucamonga CA. To be certain you have asbestos, we recommend investing in asbestos testing.
- Present condition of the material: If your asbestos ceiling material is intact and undamaged, it is not releasing any asbestos fibers into your indoor air. This means that asbestos removal is not absolutely necessary right now.
- Risks to future condition of the material: Just because your ceiling materials are in good condition right now does not guarantee they will stay that way. You may wish to remove undamaged asbestos ceiling materials right now to prevent health risks associated with any future damage to the material.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Rancho Cucamonga CA
Whenever you tackle a project involving asbestos, you need a certified contractor. This is especially true when asbestos ceiling removal in Rancho Cucamonga CA is involved.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
In most asbestos removal projects, you “work wet” because wet asbestos-containing materials will not release dust like dry ones do. But painted ceilings can’t be wet down. Plus, there is the challenge of working with a material that is over the worker’s head, where gravity will be pulling any loosened asbestos fibers right down on top of them.
Due to these challenges, there is going to be more asbestos dust in the workspace than in your typical asbestos removal project. If you do a DIY job or use an unqualified contractor, asbestos ceiling removal activities could actually make contamination on your property worse. You must choose an experienced contractor who knows how to implement key safety protocols like:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
AQHI Inc. is a true expert in safe asbestos removal, and we have the certifications to prove it. You can rely on our thoroughly trained employees to get your asbestos ceiling removal in Rancho Cucamonga CA done to a high standard in compliance with all relevant rules and regulations.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Rancho Cucamonga CA
At AQHI Inc., we treat every property with the same care we would expect for our own home. We will provide you with personalized service, including a plan designed to minimize disturbance on your property and eliminate all risks. If you would like to learn more about asbestos ceiling removal in Rancho Cucamonga CA, please Contact us at 800-481-8080.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Rancho Cucamonga CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Rancho Cucamonga CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.