Avoid airborne asbestos contamination with expert asbestos duct removal in Redlands CA.
If you had to pick the single worst part of a building to have asbestos contamination, it would have to be the ductwork. As soon as asbestos fibers break loose inside the ducts, they will instantly begin traveling throughout your property and can contaminate many rooms via the air registers. If you have a problem with asbestos-containing materials in your ducts, you must call in a professional like AQHI Inc. for asbestos duct removal in Redlands CA.
Now you may be wondering…
…Why Can’t My HVAC Contractor Provide Asbestos Duct Removal in Redlands CA?
Simple: HVAC contractors do not have the skills, equipment, or knowledge to implement best practices for asbestos duct removal in Redlands CA. Instead they will have to take shortcuts that could result in even bigger asbestos contamination issues. Here are some of the major problems you might see:
- Workers could be at risk for asbestos exposure due to inadequate safety gear
- Your property could be contaminated with asbestos dust due to improper containment procedures in the work zone
- Asbestos-containing waste may be transported by uncertified drivers or disposed of improperly, which puts the environment at risk
Choose a Certified Asbestos Removal Contractor Instead
A certified professional such as AQHI Inc. will not make the dangerous mistakes your average HVAC contractor might. Instead, we follow all the industry best practices for safe asbestos removal:
- Everyone puts on a disposable coverall and a respirator before entering the worksite, and follows proper decontamination procedures before leaving
- We create and maintain a sealed work zone to ensure that any asbestos dust generated during asbestos duct removal in Redlands CA does not contaminate other parts of your property
- We clean the air from the work zone continuously using HEPA filtration
- We use wet and dry cleanup methods to ensure the work area is safe to reoccupy
- We are certified to transport asbestos waste to the proper disposal locations.
Ready to Breathe Easier?
Get Asbestos Duct Removal in Redlands CA Now
Even if your current ducts are in great shape, if they contain asbestos insulation or mastic they could present a hazard in the future. All you have to do to get peace of mind against this possibility is call AQHI Inc. at 800-481-8080 and request professional asbestos duct removal in Redlands CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Duct Removal in Redlands CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Duct Removal in Redlands CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.