Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Reseda CA.
Textured acoustic ceilings can look pretty ugly, but that’s not all that’s wrong with them. They may also be harmful to your health. Asbestos was a common ingredient in these kinds of ceilings for many years due to its fire-retardant properties. As the ceiling ages, tiny asbestos fibers may break loose, lodge in your lungs, and cause lung cancer or mesothelioma.
Call AQHI Inc. for professional asbestos ceiling removal in Reseda CA.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Reseda CA
Sometimes, people become so frightened at the very thought of asbestos in their home that they want to remove every possible asbestos-containing material. This is not always necessary for safety. The following 3 factors should be considered carefully when deciding to invest in asbestos ceiling removal in Reseda CA:
- Asbestos content: Even if you want those ugly ceiling bumps gone for purely aesthetic reasons, you should still get an asbestos test to see what they are made of. If you are lucky, they may not contain asbestos in all in which case your asbestos ceiling removal in Reseda CA will be much simpler.
- Present condition of the material: So long as asbestos-containing materials are intact, there is no way for harmful fibers to escape and pose an active health threat. Damaged ceilings should be removed immediately, but if your ceiling is in good condition you may not actually need to remove it right now.
- Risks to future condition of the material: If you think that your ceiling is likely to become damaged in the future (perhaps from a remodeling project requiring you to cut through the ceiling) you should get the ceiling removed now.
Choosing a Contractor
Any kind of asbestos removal project requires expert attention from a certified contractor. This is even more important when it comes to asbestos ceiling removal in Reseda CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
Normally, asbestos-containing materials are wetted down before removal work begins to help minimize fiber release. This is not possible with acoustic ceiling materials that have been painted. This means the contractor must be very careful to follow best practices for working safely with asbestos such as:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc., we hold multiple different certifications qualifying us to complete even the most complicated asbestos removal jobs. We have what it takes to complete your asbestos ceiling removal in Reseda CA properly to leave your home in safe condition.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Reseda CA
AQHI Inc. is here to help. We pledge never to cut corners in the asbestos removal process but instead provide superior work and leave your property hazard-free. Contact us now to learn more about our services and/or get a quote on asbestos ceiling removal in Reseda CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Reseda CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Reseda CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.