Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Riverside CA.
The sight of lumpy, bumpy ceiling texture in homes and businesses built before the 1970s makes many people’s skin crawl. Not only is this material ugly; it could contain asbestos. If the ceiling becomes damaged, asbestos fibers could be released into your indoor air, which will pose a serious danger to anyone who inhales them.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Get professional asbestos ceiling removal in Riverside CA from AQHI Inc.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Riverside CA
Before you commit to professional asbestos ceiling removal in Riverside CA, make sure you have considered the following points that will affect when and how you get your ceiling texture removed:
- Asbestos content: It’s a good idea to check that your ceiling really was made with asbestos before investing in asbestos ceiling removal in Riverside CA. This can be accomplished with professional asbestos testing.
- Present condition of the material: While damaged asbestos ceiling materials pose an active threat and justify immediate removal, intact materials actually pose no immediate danger. Only damaged materials shed asbestos fibers.
- Risks to future condition of the material: Depending on the age of your ceiling and the condition of your property in general, you may be rightfully concerned that it could become damaged at any time and turn into an active health threat. In this case, you may want to get asbestos ceiling removal ASAP as a preventative measure.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Riverside CA
When a project involves working with asbestos, you want a licensed and certified contractor who knows how to get the job done safely. It is particularly important to have a pro on the job for asbestos ceiling removal in Riverside CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
It is not possible to work wet when removing painted ceiling texture. This means more asbestos dust will be generated during work. The fact that any dust generated near the ceiling will take a long time to settle out of the air can also complicate cleanup efforts and make proper air filtration more important than ever.
Your contractor must be very careful to follow best practices for working safely with asbestos such as:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc. we have earned all the certifications that are needed to remove and dispose of asbestos-containing materials safely, even in the most challenging conditions. Whether you need residential or commercial service, you can trust our experienced crews to leave your property clean and safe after asbestos ceiling removal in Riverside CA.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Riverside CA
At AQHI Inc., we truly care about the safety of your property. We pledge never to cut corners in the asbestos removal process but instead provide superior work and leave your property hazard-free. If you would like to learn more about asbestos ceiling removal in Riverside CA, please Contact us at 800-481-8080.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Riverside CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Riverside CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.