Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in San Marino CA.
Lumpy, bumpy cottage cheese ceilings aren’t just ugly. They may also be harmful to your health. These types of ceilings may be made with asbestos, especially if they were installed between the 1950s and the 1980s. If this is the case, they could release asbestos fibers with the potential to cause deadly health problems.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Acoustic Ceiling Removal in San Marino CA
Sometimes, people become so frightened at the very thought of asbestos in their home that they want to remove every possible asbestos-containing material. This is not always necessary for safety. Before you decide to get acoustic ceiling removal in San Marino CA, check these three factors:
- Asbestos content: First of all, you need to check that your ceiling really does contain asbestos. Depending on the results of your asbestos test, you may not actually to need get cottage cheese removal in San Marino CA in order to keep your property safe.
- Present condition of the material: Asbestos-containing materials only present an active threat if they are damaged and asbestos fibers can escape. Damaged ceilings should be removed immediately, but if your ceiling is in good condition you may not actually need to remove it right now.
- Risks to future condition of the material: If you think that your ceiling is likely to become damaged in the future (perhaps from a remodeling project requiring you to cut through the ceiling) you should get the ceiling removed now.
Choosing a Contractor for Cottage Cheese Ceiling Removal in San Marino CA
Any kind of asbestos removal project requires expert attention from a certified contractor. This is even more important when it comes to cottage cheese ceiling removal in San Marino CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
Normally, asbestos-containing materials are wetted down before removal work begins to help minimize fiber release. This is not possible with acoustic ceiling materials that have been painted. This means the contractor must be very careful to follow best practices for working safely with asbestos such as:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc., we have earned all the certifications that are needed to remove and dispose of asbestos-containing materials safely, even in the most challenging circumstances. We have what it takes to complete your asbestos ceiling removal in San Marino CA properly to leave your home in safe condition.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in San Marino CA
At AQHI Inc., we truly care about the safety of your property. We pledge never to cut corners in the asbestos removal process but instead provide superior work and leave your property hazard-free. Contact us now to learn more about our services and/or get a quote on asbestos ceiling removal in San Marino CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in San Marino CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in San Marino CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.