AQHI Inc. is your one-stop contractor for all kinds of asbestos removal in San Marino CA.
Many older homes were built with asbestos-containing materials in their flooring, paint, ducts, roofing materials, or cement. Once considered a life-saving material due to its ability to insulate without creating a fire hazard, asbestos is now known to be a life-threatening material. To correct the mistakes of those builders and designers of yesteryear without creating new hazards, professional asbestos removal in San Marino CA is needed.
Now you may wonder…
Why Exactly Are Asbestos-Containing Materials Dangerous?
Asbestos-containing materials aren’t really dangerous when they’re brand new. The trouble arises when they become damaged and create asbestos dust. Exposure to this dust can cause mesothelioma or even lung cancer.
Why Can’t I Do My Own Asbestos Removal in San Marino CA?
Authorities regulate who is qualified to provide asbestos removal in San Marino CA for several important reasons:
- First, only a professional can properly evaluate the risks presented by an asbestos-containing material.
- Next, untrained individuals can actually leave a property in worse condition than they found it after attempting an asbestos removal in San Marino CA. Specifically, amateurs make these mistakes: generating lots of dust while removing materials; not sealing off the work zone; and not cleaning up the work zone when the job is done.
- Lastly, it is difficult for the average person to dispose of asbestos waste safely. Only certified hazmat transporters like AQHI Inc. are authorized to drive waste to designated disposal facilities.
Considering the high stakes involved in an asbestos removal in San Marino CA, why would you want to risk making a mistake on your own? Instead, trust AQHI Inc. to provide safe and professional service every step of the way, from the first cut into the asbestos-containing material to the final cleanup and air purification.
We Handle the Toughest Projects With Ease
As a certified asbestos removal contractor, AQHI Inc. can tackle any asbestos removal in San Marino CA and success will be assured. We even understand the special care that must be taken with some of the toughest kinds of removal jobs like:
- Acoustic Ceiling Removal: Because popcorn ceilings cannot be wetted down while working, removing them generates extra dust. Fortunately, we can compensate for this by sealing off the work area completely, using high-quality air filtration, and following decontamination procedures when workers leave the work zone.
- Asbestos Duct Removal: Extreme care must be taken with asbestos duct removal, lest any harmful asbestos fibers make their way into your HVAC system, where they could go on to contaminate your entire home.
- Asbestos Roof Removal in San Marino CA: Considering that asbestos roof removal in San Marino CA has the potential to contaminate not only your building but also the local environment, obviously it is a job for the pros. We understand the special protocols that must be followed when removing:
- Roofing felt
- Asphalt roofing shingles
- Cement shingles
- Roof underlayment
Call Now for a Quote on Your Project
If you suspect you need asbestos removal, do not hesitate to call the pros at AQHI Inc. for an expert assessment of the dangers on your property and the cost of remediation.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in in San Marino CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for in San Marino CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.