Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in Walnut CA.
Do you have lumpy, bumpy texture on your ceilings? This material could contain asbestos, especially if it was applied before the 1970s. If and when asbestos fibers start working loose from this material, building occupants could breathe them in and eventually develop serious health conditions like asbestosis or mesothelioma.
Fortunately, there is something you can do right now to eliminate this danger:
Get professional asbestos ceiling removal in Walnut CA from AQHI Inc.
3 Things to Check Before Getting Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Walnut CA
Of course, the best way to ensure your home is safe is to remove anything and everything that could possibly contain asbestos. But, this approach would probably be overkill. Not all materials actually NEED to be removed. Before you decide to get asbestos ceiling removal in Walnut CA, check these three factors:
- Asbestos content: Remember, not all popcorn or cottage cheese ceilings contain asbestos. If you are lucky, asbestos testing may reveal that your ceiling is asbestos-free, in which case you will not need specialty services for asbestos ceiling removal in Walnut CA.
- Present condition of the material: So long as asbestos-containing materials are intact, there is no way for harmful fibers to escape and pose an active health threat. If your ceiling is not currently damaged, you do not have to remove it.
- Risks to future condition of the material: Even if your ceiling is currently in good condition now, you may want to remove it now to protect against the possibility of future damage releasing asbestos fibers and presenting a health threat.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Walnut CA
Any time you tackle any kind of project involving asbestos, you should hire a certified contractor. This is especially true when you need asbestos ceiling removal in Walnut CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
It is not possible to work wet when removing painted ceiling texture. This means more asbestos dust will be generated during work. Plus, there is the challenge of working with a material that is over the worker’s head, where gravity will be pulling any loosened asbestos fibers right down on top of them.
The end result of these challenges is more dust in the work space. Therefore, it is even more important to strictly adhere to safety protocols like:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc., we hold multiple asbestos certifications testifying to our understanding of and ability to implement these safety protocols and more.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc. for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Walnut CA
At AQHI Inc., we treat every property with the same care we would expect for our own home. We guarantee that your asbestos removal will be done to a high standard and we can confirm this fact with asbestos air testing after the project is complete. Contact us now to learn more about our services and/or get a quote on asbestos ceiling removal in Walnut CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Walnut CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in Walnut CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.