Rely on AQHI Inc. for safe and thorough asbestos ceiling removal in West Hills CA.
Are you worried that your home may contain asbestos? Don’t forget to check your ceilings. Older acoustic ceiling panels and textured ceilings often contain asbestos, and you may need to get them removed to ensure the safety of your property.
3 Things to Check Before Investing in Asbestos Ceiling Removal
While removing every possible asbestos-containing material from your home will deliver the best peace of mind against asbestos health risks, it is not strictly necessary in every case. The following 3 factors should be considered carefully when deciding to invest in asbestos ceiling removal in West Hills CA:
- Asbestos content: Even if you want those ugly ceiling bumps or panels gone for purely aesthetic reasons, you should still get an asbestos test to see what they are made of. If you are lucky, they may not contain asbestos in all in which case you will not need special asbestos ceiling removal in West Hills CA.
- Present condition of the material: So long as asbestos-containing materials are intact, there is no way for harmful fibers to escape and pose an active health threat. Therefore you really only need to remove damaged or deteriorating ceilings.
- Risks to future condition of the material: Even if your ceiling is currently in good condition, you may want to remove it now to protect against the possibility of future damage releasing asbestos fibers and presenting a health threat.
Choosing a Contractor for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in West Hills CA
When a project involves handling asbestos, you want a contractor who knows what they’re doing. A certified contractor is especially important if your project includes asbestos ceiling removal in West Hills CA.
Because this type of asbestos removal project requires even more care than usual.
In most asbestos removal projects, you “work wet” because wet asbestos-containing materials will not release dust like dry ones do. But painted ceilings can’t be wet down. Therefore, it is even more important to strictly adhere to safety protocols like:
- Sealing the work zone
- Providing workers with appropriate safety gear
- Using quality filtration for work zone air
- Properly bagging asbestos waste
- Thoroughly cleaning the work zone at the end of the project using wet and dry methods
At AQHI Inc., we hold multiple different certifications qualifying us to complete even the most complicated asbestos removal jobs. You can rely on our thoroughly trained employees to get your asbestos ceiling removal in West Hills CA done to a high standard in compliance with all relevant rules and regulations.
Call Now to Hire AQHI Inc.
At AQHI Inc., we truly care about the safety of your property. We pledge never to cut corners in the asbestos removal process but instead provide superior work and leave your property hazard-free. Contact us now now to learn more about our services and/or get a quote on asbestos ceiling removal in West Hills CA.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in Asbestos Ceiling Removal in West Hills CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for Asbestos Ceiling Removal in West Hills CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.