AQHI Inc. is your one-stop contractor for all kinds of asbestos removal in Woodland Hills CA.
Older homes may have charm and character, but unfortunately they are also likely to have asbestos hazards. In the past, asbestos was considered a potentially life-saving material, since it was fire retardant. However, we now know that asbestos can be life-threatening. If you have discovered asbestos on your property, you need to remove it ASAP. Call AQHI Inc. for fast and thorough professional asbestos removal in Woodland Hills CA.
Now you may wonder…
Why Exactly Are Asbestos-Containing Materials Dangerous?
New and intact, asbestos-containing materials do not pose an active health threat. But with age or damage, these materials can begin to release asbestos fibers into the air. These fibers can easily float in the air for days and get inhaled by building occupants, leading to serious health issues such as lung cancer.
Why Can’t I Do My Own Asbestos Removal in Woodland Hills CA?
There are many compelling reasons why asbestos removal in Woodland Hills CA is not a job for an untrained individual:
- First, professional training and experience are required to accurately judge whether or not a material is damaged enough to pose an active threat.
- Secondly, untrained individuals can actually leave a property in worse condition than they found it after attempting an asbestos removal in Woodland Hills CA. Without the proper sealed work zone design and safety protocols, significant amounts of asbestos dust may be generated during removal activities and can easily spread throughout the property.
- Finally, you will not be able to legally dispose of asbestos waste on your own. Only certified hazmat transporters like AQHI Inc. are authorized to drive waste to designated disposal facilities.
Considering the risks of improper asbestos removal in Woodland Hills CA, there really isn’t any advantage in attempting the job on your own. Trusting a certified professional like AQHI Inc. will provide a better result and give you absolute peace of mind that all possible precautions have been taken for your safety.
We Handle the Toughest Projects With Ease
Regardless of the scope of your asbestos removal in Woodland Hills CA or what type of materials are involved, AQHI Inc. will tackle the job with the same conscientious service. As a 20+ year veteran of the asbestos remediation industry with many certifications to our credit, we make an especially smart choice of contractor for complicated removal projects like:
- Acoustic Ceiling Removal: Removing a cottage cheese ceiling is tricky because the material can’t be wet down to minimize fiber release, as is standard practice for most asbestos removal projects. Asbestos dust will instead be raining down from the ceiling during work. Fortunately, we can compensate for this by sealing off the work area completely, using high-quality air filtration, and following decontamination procedures when workers leave the work zone.
- Asbestos Duct Removal: If asbestos duct removal is done incorrectly, asbestos dust could end up traveling through your HVAC system to every room in the building. AQHI Inc. knows how to make sure this doesn’t happen.
- Asbestos Roof Removal: We have actually seen general contractors throwing asbestos materials off of rooftops in blatant disregard for the requirements of proper asbestos roof removal. Needless to say, we don’t do this at AQHI Inc. We follow best practices for keeping asbestos fibers from getting into the building or floating off into the air when removing all types of asbestos-containing roofing materials.
Call Now for a Quote on Your Project
AQHI Inc. is able to provide reliable estimates on all kinds of asbestos removal services, thanks to our many years of experience in this industry.Call 800-481-8080 now to learn more about working with AQHI Inc.
Contact Us For Safe & Fast Asbestos Removal in in Woodland Hills CA
Hours of Operation
Our asbestos removal office for in Woodland Hills CA is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM and closed for lunch from noon to 1:00 PM. With advance notice, projects can be scheduled for weekends, early mornings and evenings.