Expecting company this holiday season? How wonderful! But there are hidden dangers in many homes—including mold and lead. Make sure you’re not putting your guests at risk from visiting your home. Call AQHI Inc. at (800) 481-8080 today.
The professional staff will promptly schedule an appointment for your home to be thoroughly evaluated for any hazardous materials. If any are found, understandably, you’ll want to get that taken care of right away. The expert hazardous waste workers will come up with a plan for removal that’s environmentally safe and cost-effective to give you peace of mind. Getting hazardous materials removed from your home will be a huge benefit to you and help you welcome guests with a worry-free bright smile and open arms.
Mold is often found lurking in homes wherever there’s an undetected leak. Moisture leads to mold that can be very toxic if left unchecked.
Lead can be found in paint used in many older homes. It’s especially important to get that taken care of if there will be babies or toddlers in the home, as they could ingest paint chips which leads to lead poisoning. It’s not worth the risk if you have any doubt about the presence of lead in your home. Just call AQHI Inc. to get it taken care of immediately.
Happy Holidays from AQHI Inc