If you suspect there’s asbestos in your home or commercial property in Rancho Cucamonga, call AQHI, Inc at 800-481-8080 right away.
Helpful info about asbestos
Asbestos is a microscopic fiber that has been bound together with other materials to form materials such as acoustic ceiling texture, floor covering, roofing, heating duct insulation, and drywall joint compound.
Though construction products that contain asbestos are no longer legally manufactured in the US, asbestos is still common in thousands of homes, since it was wildly popular until it was banned until the 1970s.
Many homes in Rancho Cucamonga CA require asbestos removal services—if you live in one, call 800-481-8080 to schedule an appointment with AQHI, Inc today.
Why was asbestos banned?
Asbestos is a hazardous material that has been inked to diseases such as asbestosis, mesothelioma, and other respiratory problems. It’s especially dangerous because when asbestos fibers are disturbed, they stay in the air for days and are ingested by anyone nearby.
Don’t put your family or yourself at risk in Rancho Cucamonga—get the asbestos removal services you need through AQHI, Inc, Southern California’s premiere licensed asbestos removal company.
Why is professional removal needed?
Asbestos removal is definitely not a DIY project in Rancho Cucamonga or anywhere else. For one, asbestos is heavily regulated by federal, state, and local agencies, so if you try to tackle the project yourself, you’d have to become a legal asbestos expert to avoid breaking the law.
Additionally, asbestos must be handled very carefully to avoid releasing the fibers into the air and contaminating your entire property. At AQHI, Inc, we use the most state-of-the-art tools and expert techniques to make sure the asbestos on your property is removed completely and safely. To protect your home from further asbestos contamination, we perform the following measures:
- Minimize the release of asbestos fibers during removal of all materials that contain asbestos
- Isolate the specific areas of your home by sealing it with plastic sheeting wherever the asbestos will be removed
- Filter the air within the work area with a special air filtration device to purify it and ensure there are no airborne asbestos particles upon completion of the removal project
- In case of pre-existing contamination of other areas of the home, specific areas are pre-cleaned with high-efficiency vacuums to remove any potential asbestos fibers
- All materials that contain asbestos are thoroughly moistened before removal to ensure no fibers can be release into the air when it’s disturbed
- Contaminated debris is placed into sealed, air-tight bags before being removed from the work area
- Packaged debris is manifested and delivered to a licensed hazardous waste landfill for safe disposal
If you have any questions about asbestos, it safe, effective removal by AQHI, Inc, or any other aspect of our work at AQHI, Inc, we’d be happy to answer them. Just call 800-481-8080 or email Sj@aqhiinc.com. Or just go ahead and schedule an asbestos removal appointment in Rancho Cucamonga CA or anywhere else in Southern California today!